Audi Hamilton Island Race Week is Australia’s premier regatta for off shore yachts. This event often sets impressive standards as an icon fixture in the world of sailboat racing. Are you heading to this offshore keelboat event this year? If you are not arriving by yacht, you should certainly consider booking private jet hire to get you and your group to Hamilton Island in style!
About Audi Hamilton Island Race Week
Launched in 1983, Hamilton Island Race Week attracts yachties and sailors from both Australia and the international sailing circuit. Hundreds of yachties and spectators often flock to the magnificent island for this offshore keelboat racing event as the Audi Hamilton Island Race Week promises both onshore and offshore carnival activities in an extravagant fashion. This year, the event will be held from 19 to 26 August 2017. If you are racing, make sure to submit your entry by August 5, 2017. For onshore activities, you can expect a wide variety of entertainment such as cocktail parties, fashion shows, food markets, and much more.
Getting to Hamilton Island
Of course, if you are racing in the Race Week, you might be choosing to arrive by yacht. For others, there are two common ways of accessing the breathtaking island – via plane or ferry. However, commercial flights and passenger ferries are expected to be crowded and heavily booked as the event had been attracting a growing number of audience over the years. If you are looking for a luxury way to fly to Hamilton Island, private jet hire is definitely the way to go.
Why Fly Private to the Audi Hamilton Island Race Week?
- Given the crowd consideration for commercial flights and passenger ferries, hiring a private jet will be the most hassle-free way to attend the event.
- You don’t have to deal with long check-in lines, and arriving in mere minutes before you take off will certainly save you time and tons of aggravation.
- If you seek a luxury mode of travel, nothing beats private air charters when it comes to creature comforts in the air.
- Not only can you land at the Hamilton Island Airport, private jet charters can be organised from Airlie, Proserpine, and Mackay Beach.
- You get to enjoy the best of flexibility as your travel timing can be customised to suit your own personal schedule.
- Bringing a pet with you to soak in the celebrations at the Audi Hamilton Island Race Week? That’s something you can easily achieve with a private air flight.
- If you have a significant number of passengers who are travelling with you, it will be more cost-effective to use private jet hire than booking first-class seats on a commercial flight.
Latest posts by Travel Australia (see all)
- 6 Australian Extreme Activities You Shouldn’t Miss Out On - March 2, 2018
- Use Private Jet Hire To Arrive At The Audi Hamilton Island Race Week In Style! - May 24, 2017
- Group Travel in Australia - June 1, 2016